A visual identity gives values to your organisation/brand
A brand’s visual identity comprises a logo, a typeface, visuals and/or illustrations, colour codes and particular graphic guidelines. It characterises your brand image.
The logo, the basis of your visual identity
An effective logo must:
- meet your communication objectives
- reflect your company’s position
- be unique
- safeguard its visibility and its impact on all your material
- be trend-resistant.
And a graphic line?
The graphic line corresponds to the page layout guidelines for your communication materials:
- image processing
- page layout grid
- position of the logo
- use of colours.
These rules are formalised in a graphic charter (or book of rules) which ensures the graphic consistency of all your material.
The positives of Expansion
To develop a strong visual identity, Expansion is based on a tried and tested methodology:
- Visual and diagnostic review of your image
- Proposal of a number of creative approaches including elements of a visual identity: logo, colours, style, typography, etc.
- Finalising an approach and adaptation for various materials
- Potential development of a graphic charter
- Support in the registration and filing of your brand (optional).
Your benefits with Expansion:
- Numerous references in visual identity creation in very varied sectors
- A creative team of designers
- Compliance with methodology for creating a visual identity
- Upstream reflection of your positioning and your strategy
- Good value for money.
Need to make your brand image more professional?
8 good reasons for creating a strong visual identity
To improve your organisation’s/your brand’s image in the long term
To improve your image
To convey your positioning loudly and clearly
To increase your partners’ sense of belonging and pride
To reduce your communication costs by making it more consistent
To improve the impact of your advertising
To unites different target audiences
To attracts clients.